Coming soon: Online payments to school with ParentPay!
Soon we will be introducing a more convenient way to pay for school meals using a secure service called ParentPay.
ParentPay will be live at school on 30th March 2020 from this date we will be working towards no longer accepting cash and cheque payments, making the school a cash-free environment. All school meals will be paid via ParentPay and we will be launching it for other school payments in September 2020.
Making secure payments online using your credit or debit card.
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; you will be prompted to change these, and to keep them safe and secure. If you have more than one child at our school, or children at other ParentPay schools, you can create a single account login for all your children.
Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
Taking cash by PayPoint.
PayPoint payments are recorded by ParentPay and can be seen by logging into your ParentPay account and viewing your payment history online. The nearest PayPoint stores to school are Ring Newsagents, Broster Stores and Ruby Newsagents
Please notify the School Office if you wish to use the PayPoint facility. A plastic card will be issued to you to make cash payments for school meals at local PayPoint stores. The first card is free of charge; however, any lost or damaged cards will be charged at £10 each. Payment cards take about two weeks to arrive, but we can issue a barcode letter as an interim measure.
Trip and activity information letters will carry a unique barcode which will allow you to make cash payments at your local PayPoint store.
We hope you will support us in achieving our goal to become a cashless school and reduce the workload on our staff. Your support in using ParentPay will help the school enormously, thank you.
ParentPay - our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we will shortly be accepting payments online for items such as dinner money and school trips (from September 2020). Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit/debit card or continue to make cash payments at PayPoint stores. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
For more information please see the following pages:
What are the benefits to Parents and Pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint.
- Full payment histories, balance alerts and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
What are the benefits to our School?
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services.
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Improves school security.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure - helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.